- Not knowing what Bicycle to buy. Not knowing what to look for when buying a bicycle for cycling races. With so many types and models on the market, and with the added aspect of COST, this is a potential minefield!
- How to fit your bike. What height is right for you, how should your saddle fit, etc.
- What additional cycling gear do you need to be able to participate in a cycling race? What compulsory, and what are “nice-to-haves”?
- Even more important – once you have purchased all your equipment, how to set it all up?
- What about emergancy roadside repair? What do you need?
- How to care for your bicycle? Have you struggled to decide when to lube and wash and when not to, and what type of lube, detergent to use, etc.?
- How to fit your bike
- What is drafting all about?
- How to go about bunch riding?
- What are the rules and etiquette during a race and within a bunch?
- How to handle the water bottle and drinking while racing?
- What each hand signal means and what is expected with regards to signalling?
- How to train to get fit for a cycle race?
- What is the correct cycling training schedule?
- What cycling training mistakes to aviod?
- What about cross training?
- How to improve your cycling speed?
- How to improve your cycling endurance – essential when you start entering longer distance races.
- How to train, to successfully learn to climb – how to improve your power?
- What to look for in a first cycle race?
- How to enter, and if there are qualifying criteria? What does licensing mean?
- How to prepare for race day – before race day?
- What to do on the day of the race, what to pack, what to eat, where to go, etc.
- What to do during the race to ensure the best possible result?
- What to do immediately after the race to reduce recovery time?
- What to eat before, during and after a cycling race?
- What to do to lose weight with cycling?
- Which foods will enhance, and which foods will hamper cycling performance?
- What gels or drinks to consume during a cycling race?
A. Cycling Equipment
n Bicycle Selection – You will be provided with detail on different types of bicycles. This will enable you to select the correct bicycle to suit your needs, and thereby ensure hassle free cycle racing.
n Cycle Gear & Equipment – You will be receive detail on different types of gear and equipment on the market. This guide will also provide you with tips on equipment necessities and enable you to select the correct gear and equipment to suit your personal needs for cycle racing.
n Equipment Fitting – You will receive all the information to enable you to correctly fit the gear and equipment.
n Bicycle Fitting – You will be able to fit and set up your bike correctly according to your person, to ensure optimum power ratio’s and comfort.
n Bicycle Maintenance – You will learn how to correctly care and maintain for your bicycle to make it last a very long time.
Having selected and obtained all the right cycling gear and equipment needed, this guide then focuses on the most important aspect of racing cycling.
B. YOU, your Training and Competing in Bicycle racing. Everything you need to know to train for, to compete and complete any cycle race comfortably.
n Training Program – This guide will provide you with full details to enable you to set up a racing cycling training program to ensure that you get cycling fit without injuries, and without expensive gym contracts. You will also be able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors whilst training at your own correct level and pace.
You will be able to plan your training for a specific race to make sure that you complete the day feeling on top of the world!
n Cycle Racing Techniques – The racing cycling techniques will be explained in full and you will know exactly how to train and use these advanced cycling techniques to improve your cycle racing.
n Improved Cycling Speed – This guide will explain the theory behind the techniques, and provide details and tips for you to learn how to improve on your cycling speed.
n Hill Climbing – This guide will explain and teach you the techniques required for you to cycle up a hill faster and stronger.
n Racing Cycling Endurance – You will learn how to improve your endurance, so you can cycle (or work, if you want to!) for longer without getting tired.
n Preparation – With all the detail provided you will be able to complete your first race, feeling confident that you are well prepared.
One of the MOST important aspects of cycling racing that is often overlooked or neglected is Nutrition and hydration. Because the correct nutrition and hydration is of paramount importance to successful racing cycling, this guide puts a lot of emphasis on the aspect of nutrition.
C. Nutrition. Learn the theory behind nutrition and discover how to improve your performance through correct nutrition.
n Nutritional & Hydration Facts: The science behind cycle racing nutrition and hydration will be explained for you to better understand your personal nutrition and hydration needs. You will also be able to calculate your specific nutritional and hydration requirement.
n Racing Nutrition & Hydration: You will learn how to plan your nutrition and hydration during a cycle race.
n Racing Performance: You will learn what to eat to improve your cycling performance, but also important, you will be able to identify foods that may adversely affect your performance.
n Race Recovery – With the facts explained to you, you will know what to do to make your post-race recovery speedy and painless, and to be ready to tackle your next big step- a longer race!!!
n Weight Loss & Dieting – This guide will assist you to plan your diet to optimize and improve your cycling training. You will also be able to lose weight without dieting, should you wish to.
Another important aspect of racing cycling that is very often overlooked is cycling safety.
D. Cycling Safety
n Own Safety – You will be able to apply basic safety measures to ensure your own cycling safety.
n Injuries – You will know what to do when a fellow cyclist becomes injured for any reason.
n Ailments – You will know how to handle minor ails and complaints.
After reading through this guide and applying the principles and techniques discussed, you will know how to:
- Select, fit and kit up your racing bicycle;
- Plan you training program to be ready and fit for your first cycle race;
- Learn about advanced cycling techniques to improve performance and endurance;
- Know what to eat and what to avoid to achieve the best possible performance;
- Know how to evaluate a cycling club;
- Know how to prepare for your first cycle race;
- Know what to do to make your first cycle race enjoyable and worry-free;
- Know how to be a safe cyclist.
- Know how to look after your precious bike
If you had been searching for information like I have been, you will have found that other “how to” cycling and fitness books are selling for prices in excess of $67, and on top of that you get fragmented and impractical information.
As a special introductory offer we have decided to offer all of this value for the small price of $37 for the first 50 orders only, thereafter we will increase the price to $67.
Would you not agree with me that it just makes sense to invest in a complete guide to take you from where you are now, to being able to complete your first cycle race easily and comfortably- without making all the mistakes that I did?
In addition, once your payment is processed, you will be able to download the guide (in pdf format) immediately and get started straight away!
PS. Just in case you are still hesitating!
You could decide not to order this guide, and continue with the trial and error methods that many cyclists use. That is perfectly fine. But imagine how you are going to feel a month from now when you see other cyclists charging over the finish line, when you are standing in envy watching them, knowing that you could have been one of them had you made the decision to start today. You would have been well equipped, trained and prepared, and also finish that race in style, with the help of this comprehensive guide, for a mere $37! (And that does not even include the bonuses to the value of $79!)
You could decide to shop around, buy a whole lot of other guides with little or no practical information, book sessions with a coach, and finish your first cycle race when you want to -but how much will it cost you then? Not only in money, but also in time?
You can decide to order your copy of the “The Complete Beginner Racing Cyclist Guide” today, knowing that you will be able to follow this easy step-by-step guide to your first cycle race, and knowing that, should you not feel 100% satisfied with what you receive, that you have a 100% 56 days/ 8 week full money back guarantee! So there is no way to lose!
P.P.S Be careful not to wait too long- the special introductory price is only available for the first 50 orders; thereafter it will be increased. If you have ever wanted to enter a cycle race- this is the best time! Do not delay?